yep, funny stuff.
I just can't figure out people sometime. [img]confused.gif[/img]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...915354500&rd=1 [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
yep, funny stuff.
$158.50, good lord!
** Removes manssiere and let's bitchtits hang freely **
Starting bid is $1.00...anyone, anyone, $1.00!
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'll give ya $.75 [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by macabeee:
$158.50, good lord!
** Removes manssiere and let's bitchtits hang freely **
Starting bid is $1.00...anyone, anyone, $1.00!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry mac, but I'm keeping my money until Mort says her priceOriginally posted by macabeee:
$158.50, good lord!
** Removes manssiere and let's bitchtits hang freely **
Starting bid is $1.00...anyone, anyone, $1.00!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Wow... I think Lillith might end up with the Haley Berry "My-tits-are-worth-a-million" complex...
...who in their right mind thinks a pair of breasts is something worth forking cash over for?
Breasts should be free!
I uh...ah...nevermind!
That's okay Andy... we all know you have no interest in things you can't attach wire-clips to... wait a minute.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*takes apart custom Im using her for*
Bookmarks